With The 101 Brewery + Distillery and One Straw
Emelle’s Market Bistro
Saturday, October 29th to
Sunday, October 30th
- Spinach and Wild Mushroom Eggs Benny Topped with Housemade Hollandaise, served with Hashbrowns $19
- Curried Mushroom Gallette with Onion and Parmesan, served with Wild Green Salad or Soup $17
- Panko Crusted Portobello Mushroom Burger with Sweet Chili Aoili, Wild Greens, Roasted Red Peppers, Crispy Onions and Pea Shoots served with Wild Greens or Hand Cut Kennebec Fries. Upgrade to Yam Fries or Soup available $21
- Pine Mushroom Bake on Creamy Polenta $15
- Creamy Herbed Hand Foraged Chanterelle Soup served with Multigrain Toast $7
- Roasted Warm Mushroom Salad on Arugula Greens, Asparagus, Sunflower Seeds, Goat Cheese with a Lemon Shallot Vinagrete, served with Cheese Toast $18
101 Brewhouse + Distillery
Thursday, October 27th to Friday, October 28th
- Smoked Locally Wild Mushroom Honey Chowder.
- Locally Picked Wild Mushroom Poutine on Parsnip Fries with Vegan Mozza.
- Wild Mushroom Po Boy, locally picked wild mushrooms sautéed with peppers & onions, served on a house baked hoagie roll with vegan garlic mayo (V).
- Cast Iron Locally Picked Vegan Wild Mushroom Sausage Pizza on Smoked Tomato Purée with Arugula Pesto, peppered vegan cream cheese and garlic confit.
- Locally Picked Wild Mushroom and Qualicom Beach Brie Barley Risotto.
- Candied Mushroom, Apple Strudel served with Maple syrup mushroom semifreddo and cranberry compote.
Sunday, October 30th
10am – 5pm | Lower Market
Join us this Sunday for One Straw’s Second Soup Stories!
Soup stories is all about breaking bread over bowls of steaming soup and connecting with our community, faces you know or new ones to you.
Each Soup Stories event centres around a homemade soup made and shared by the Elders in our community and the younger generation helping to prepare it. Not only are skills shared, but so are the stories of the soup and the person making it, all while stirring the wooden spoon over a big soup pot.
This time you can watch the soup as it’s getting made down in the demo kitchen from 10 to noon and then take to enjoy!
We welcome all and can’t wait to dine with you this Sunday! Want to help in the kitchen for future events? We’d love to have you! Send us a message with questions interest to participate or just reach out for more information ?
mushroomania festival society
Gibsons Public Market
473 Gower Point Rd, Gibsons BC
Sat, Oct 29 | 10am - 5pm
Sun, Oct 30 | 10am - 5pm
662 North Rd, Gibsons, BC
Sat, Oct 29 | 7:30pm